Monday, April 6, 2009

Productive Weekend...

We started the weekend off with Tour Dallas, a 30 mile bike ride thru Downtown Dallas, around White Rock Lake and back. It is a beautiful ride with thousands of cyclist of all ages and levels.


This is a picture of us getting ready to ride....


As you can tell I am more worried about taking a picture then actually getting ready to ride :)


After some pizza and a nice nap - we started our weekend projects.

Lindsay's Goal: Clean up the front trees and bushes to make the house more visible and bring light into the front rooms.

Matt's Goal: Install TV above the fireplace and run all wires thru the attic.

Here is a before picture of the yard....



The next two were taken after the first phase - trimming the trees up. Now you can actually tell there are windows on the front of the house!




These pictures were taken after we pulled out the middle row of bushes





Next step - transplant front row and add flowers! Maybe next weekend....

Here is Matt's project finished:





All in all a fun productive weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WoW it all looks sooo good! I can't believe how green that big tree is already. I told Ryan about Matts mishap, soo funny! ohh and I love what you said about the "getting ready for the race." So true!

    ReplyDelete