We are home from our trip to Prague and Munich - finally have a little time to post some of the pictures.
Matt's first day in Prague, he went exploring with another husband whose wife was working with me. They literally walked all of Prague that one day! Here a few pictures from his adventure...
PRAGUE CASTLE OVERLOOKING RIVER VLTAVA

PRAGUE CASTLE OVERLOOKING THE CITY

VIEW FROM THE CHARLES BRIDGE
(apparently this is where a scene from Mission Impossible was filmed)

A SIDE STREET IN PRAGUE

Our first day together Matt was a great sport and we took a bus with 14 other girls I work with to Cesky Krumlov - a gorgeous town 3 hours south of Prague. Here are some pictures....
THE CASTLE

INSIDE THE CASTLE COURTYARD

VIEW OF TOWN FROM THE TOWER

On the way home we stopped at another gorgeous castle...not sure where we are or what it is called. The bus driver didn't speak english...always fun!

Yay! I've been waiting, I love all the pics. It is so pretty there, and you and Matt look so cute.
ReplyDelete