Matt celebrated his 27th birthday yesterday! His celebration was suppose to start on Saturday with a surprise Sky Diving trip, however, the weather did not cooperate... we drove out to East Texas to look at puppies all day, little did he know that our 11am appointment was not with a Golden Retriever Breeder, but to go Sky Diving. Therefore, I had to let him in on my little surprise....he is very excited! We are going to reschedule for January 30th, weather permitting!
Last night for his birthday we went to Silver Fox to celebrate. Neither of us had been there before and have heard great things...our whole meal was wonderful! We started out with the III Forks Salad and the Silver Fox Salad - both amazing with very distinct tastes. I now like Blue Cheese thanks to the III Forks Salad! Matt had their special, a 16oz Bone-in Filet. It melted in your mouth! I had their Petite Filet...it was grilled to perfection! We finished the meal with their bread pudding with cinnamon ice cream on top....it was the largest bread pudding I have see...it was amazing! For birthday's they give you a very smooth and refreshing after dinner drink - highly recommend trying! It was a great relaxing dinner with great service and great company.....the best husband!

Happy Birthday Love!
No comments:
Post a Comment