Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Whole Litter

Our breeder has posted pictures of the whole litter and individual pictures of each puppy!

Group Shot...aren't they precious! Only two girls in the whole bunch!



Each Puppy is given a different color collar...he are all six males in the litter:


Mr. White
Mr. Purple

Mr. Orange

Mr. Green


Mr. Gold

Mr. Blue

It will be such a hard choice....Which one do you like?

6 comments:

  1. SOOOOO cute!!! I'm loving Mr. Orange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was one of my favorites when went to see them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i like Mr Green but Mr Orange is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Green is on the top of the list also...it is going to be hard to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so precious - I would want to take them all home!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh my they are so cute, I wish they would stay that size forever. What are you going to name him?

    ReplyDelete