Monday, December 5, 2011

Catching up...

Again - I have gotten behind in my posting so I am going to do a quick recap of some exciting happenings this fall...

WORLD SERIES
The Rangers made it to the World Series this past season - so we surprised the guys with tickets to Game  3!  We went out to lunch and I prepared a bag for each with shirts, hats and a framed ticket.  Let's just say they were shocked.  Unfortunately, the Rangers did not win Game 3 but the guys still had a great time!




At the last minute Matt & I got tickets to Game 5 - it was a great game and we brought home a win!



HALLOWEEN
Trip to Petsmart on Halloween = All costumes 75% OFF!  Therefore, I couldn't resist getting Maximus his first costume!  He actually did really well in it, at stayed in it long enough to take some pictures and show MDOT when he got home.  



SLEEPOVER
Maximus had his cousin, Diesel, over for a sleepover while his Aunt & Uncle celebrated their 5 year anniversary!  They had a great time and played the whole weekend!  Here are a few pics...






THANKSGIVING
This year we spent Thanksgiving in the Hill Country between Fredericksburg and Boerne.  We had a nice relaxing weekend.  Here are a few pictures from our trip...

Max found an antler

Swimming in the Guadeloupe River

Reading on the front porch

Beer Gardens in Fredericksburg

Taking a walk just before sunset

Our drive home...

We have been keeping busy.  Next entry will be the finished study - long over due!


1 comment: