Matt and I celebrated our Five Year anniversary July 21st
We thought it would be special to go back to the Four Seasons in Dallas where we spent the first two nights as husband and wife. The day started off with massages and then we headed to the Four Seasons to relax by the pool and then had a wonderful dinner at Via Real where our Rehearsal Dinner was held.
29 Weeks
I can't believe it has been five years - they have been so special. It is so exciting to look into the future with our first little one on its way. Can't wait to see what God has planned for us....

Awww I can't believe five years has came and gone! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5 years....this year will definitely be the best yet with baby Terry arriving!! Love the nursery too...can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all done! You look GREAT!!!!!!
ReplyDelete