Monday, October 8, 2012

40 Weeks and Nursery

Baby T has decided to wait a little longer to make his/her entrance into the world.  While Baby T is waiting I am getting caught up on all the little things I hadn't made time for...like posting nursery pictures.

Here is hopefully my last belly picture...



Here is the nursery...I am missing some wall decor, 
but will finish that once we meet Baby T.

 This is as you enter the room


Thank you Jenni at Oh-Ten Designs for my scripture board!


This is Matt's grandmother's old dresser...I love how it turned out!


My mom made all the bedding and I think it is just perfect!




So there you go...we are all ready!  
Bags are packed, car seats in the car just waiting on Baby T to arrive!!  

2 comments:

  1. been thinking about you tons!!! any day now ;) you look great and love love love the nursery colors! wahooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay I think I almost cried just looking at baby T's room. I am so excited for you and Matt. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete