Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in the saddle....

In December I was fortunate to have most of the month off....I did NOT know what I was going to do with all that time off! Some how I was able to fill it and not get everything checked off my to do list! I am so excited that everything is starting back up this week....I have missed my routine and seeing familiar faces each week! Below is an overview of what kept me busy.....

I got to babysit my nephew 2 days while him mommy went back to work...oh how a two month old can keep you busy!
Decorated our house for Christmas for the first time!





Enjoyed a White Christmas




Spent the last week in Florida with our friends who welcomed their second baby girl on December 23rd! What a great way to ring in the New Year!!

Now everything is starting back up again and I am looking forward to it! I start the week with Women's Bible Study tonight, going to see my good friends tomorrow night, I get to see my sister this week while she is in town before her semester starts, and then Thursday night our small group starts up! Oh how I enjoyed the time off, but I am so looking forward to meeting new friends tonight and catching up with old friends this week!


Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: