All 5 were in the play area for us to get a better feel for each one. Mr. White wanted nothing to do with us, he was perfectly content playing by himself. Mr. Blue is definitely going to be the largest when he is full grown, he came up to us immediately but then decided it was time for a nap. So we were down to three - Mr. Purple, Mr. Gold and Mr. Orange. After playing with the three of them and talking with the breeder, we narrowed it down to Mr. Purple and Mr. Orange.
It came down to looks, Purple had a pink nose and Orange had a dark nose. We had been a fan of Orange from day one and were kinda disappointed that the first pick decided on him at first. So we decided to go with.....MR. ORANGE!!!
Here are some pictures from today. After being there for about 40 minutes, he was ready for a nap. We had just made our decision and I was holding him when he fell asleep. These are right after I set him down.
"Where are you going?"
"I guess I will settle for laying with my brothers"
Yes, this is Maximus who climbed on top of his sleeping brothers!
We are so excited to go pick him up Friday night!!!
Wooohoo, congrats! We can't wait to meet Maximus!
ReplyDeleteMicah, Michelle & Liam
Mr. Orange is SO cute! I can't wait to meet the new addition to your family. If yall have time and things aren't too crazy over here you should stop by on your way home Friday :)
ReplyDelete