Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Allergies

So I have been suffering with allergies for weeks now....maybe months!  I didn't realize how bad it was until I went to CVS last Friday to buy more Claritin D.  I was talking with the Pharmacist about how bad the pollen was and I couldn't wait till it rained so it would all wash way.  He told me he had something for me that he uses himself and that it works really well.  He takes me over to show me a Sinus Rinse. 

After telling me how to use it and how much better he feels after using it he then tells me that I should try it because it looks like I need it.  I thought I was hiding it pretty well how miserable I felt...apparently not!

So Sunday I started to use the rinse.  Immediately my nose was clear for the first time in months!  It was so amazing.  Only downside so far is that my throat has been so sore since I woke up yesterday morning.  However, it is just from everything finally draining.

So far I am sold!  For those of you who are wondering....you want me to stick this where?  and do what with it? and it comes out where??  These were my exact questions.  I do not like anything stuck up my nose, much less come running out!  But I was so desperate I was willing to try anything.

After two treatments, I have not had ONE headache (where before I had at least one headache a day). 

So for those fellow allergy sufferers...this is a must try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment