Last Friday I took Max for our morning walk by myself. Our walks always start a little slow...we make it down to the end of the driveway and Max just sits there and looks at you like really we are walking again?Usually this just lasts for the first few minutes but not this morning. He decided to stop at almost every driveway. We finally got a good rhythm about halfway thru our walk when he found something white to chew on. Since it was dark I couldn't tell what it was, but I knew it wasn't his normal stick or acorn. Next thing I know I am running circles around a tree trying to get this white object out of his mouth. Finally I caught him and by that time he had dropped whatever it was that he had. I was done with this walk...so I picked him up and carried him all the way home into the bedroom and put him in his crate.
So we decide it was time to break out the collar and the leash. I had bought a collar before we got him but it was too big...I knew he would grow into it very quickly.
Here is a picture of him with his collar on...

This is an up close picture of the colar...

It is fun to watch him chase or bite at this foreign object!
We have only used the leash twice but he is starting to get the hang of how it works.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment